More and more companies are harnessing new technology to let customers take care of themselves.
As well as an increase in mobile apps, web self-service, and putting ‘how to’ demos on YouTube, many companies are now turning to crowd-sourcing to allow users to help each other. This can both reduce call volumes and also bring down costs.
- 5 Strategies to Help Customer to Help Themselves – Jonty Pearce, Call Centre Helper
- Trends in Self Service – Richard Snow, Ventana Research
- 5 ways that Technology can Help Self Service – Mike Murphy, Interactive Intelligence
- Top tips from the audience – All the tips from the audience have now been turned into an article 37 tips for self-service
Winning tip – “Start with the basics – look at what the customers find frustrating and what they would like to be able to do, then build the solution around them” thanks to Penny.
- Interactive Q&A – Live questions from the audience
Topics to be discussed
- Mobile apps
- Customers helping each other
- Deflecting calls from live agents
- Web self-service
- Mobile self-service
- The right use for IVR
- Reducing call volumes
- Knowledge management
- Using social media to avoid calls
- Directing customers to view ‘how to’ videos
- Joining it all together
This webinar is brought to you by Call Centre Helper and is sponsored by Interactive Intelligence.