Filed under - Recorded Call Centre and Customer Experience Webinars, Genesys
Do you want to ease the pressure on your contact centre, while lowering customer effort? Of course you do – it’s a no-brainer!
Well then, it just might be time to improve your self-service options. But, that’s easier said than done.
Fortunately, this webinar was designed to give you all the advice you need to do just that, as we helped you to lower call volumes, without sacrificing the customer experience.
- Introductions - Charlie Mitchell, Call Centre Helper
- Paul Weald, Contact Centre Innovator
- Mike Murphy, Genesys
Webinar Timeline0:19: Introductions – Charlie Mitchell, Call Centre Helper
4:41: Poll with results from the audience. Asking "How Integrated Is Self-Service Within Your Contact Centre?"
6:21: Paul Weald, Contact Centre Innovator Presentation
22:30: Take-aways from Paul's presentation
28:39: Top Tips, Opinions and Questions from the audience
34:55: Poll with results from the audience. Asking "How Well Utilised are Your Self-Service Systems?"
36:32: Mike Murphy, Genesys Presentation
54:43: Take-aways from Mike's presentation
55:59: Top Tips, Opinions and Questions from the audience
1:01:16: Winning Tip
- Self-service: what are your options?
- How to track the success of your self-service systems over time
- Which contact escalation options should be included?
- Self-service implementation mistakes that you must avoid
- The technology considerations that are key to self-service success
- Top tips from the audience
- Winning tip – "I believe you have to be incredible careful how you use your BOT automation, nothing more frustrating when you want to speak to an adviser.We use a simple chat BOT to speed up IDnV also taking all account payments we have automated our payment IVR." thanks to Chris85
Click here to view the replay
Contact Centre Innovator
Call Centre Helper