Self service is very popular with customers. It allows them to help themselves without needing to contact you.
But all too often it is too complex, leading to customer frustration and more calls into the contact centre.
In this webinar we look at practical ways to simplify your self-service strategy and improve customer service.
- Introductions – Rachael Trickey, Call Centre Helper
- Paul Weald, Contact Centre Innovator
- Dave McMahon, NewDay
- Jay Gupta, Talkdesk
- The right and wrong areas to automate
- Avoiding the most common self-service mistakes
- Practical ideas to simplify your self-service strategy
- Early warning signals when things go wrong
- Mapping the customer journey
- Escalation paths to a live operator
- Should you use or remove a chat bot?
- Top tips from the audience
- Winning tip – “Don’t expect your call volumes to drop with self-serve rather expect your call conversation topics with customers/residents to be different.” thanks to Tim26
Original Webinar date: 17th February 2022
This webinar was brought to you by Call Centre Helper and is sponsored by Talkdesk