Webinar on quality monitoring and performance management.
If you want to deliver the best customer experience, it is important to get your agents saying and typing the right things to clients. But with a large number of agents how do you ensure that the messages that you give are of a consistently high standard?
A cornerstone of this is Quality Monitoring and Performance Management.
In this webinar we looked at new solutions in Quality Monitoring and Performance Management at both strategic and operational levels.
- Introductions – Jonty Pearce, Call Centre Helper
- Six ideas – Martin Hill-Wilson, Brainfood Consulting
- Six more ideas – Simon Thorpe, Nexidia
- Your tips
Winning tip – “We use systems thinking ‘check’ process to get wider teams involved in understanding the demand coming into the business and capturing word for word so customers feedback can be used for service improvement” thanks to Jodie
All the tips from the audience have now been turned into an article 22 tips for performance management
- Interactive Q&A – Live questions from the audience
Topics to be discussed
- The best measurements to use
- Including customer feedback
- Self-management and peer review
- Helping team leaders to provide coaching
- Selecting the right calls and emails
- Quality across multiple channels
- Software tools
- Top tips from the audience
- Interactive questions and answers
This webinar is brought to you by Call Centre Helper and is sponsored by Nexidia.
Original Webinar date: March 2013