Filed under - Recorded Call Centre and Customer Experience Webinars, Performance, Quality, Trends, Ultra
Performance Management has transformed in recent years.
In this webinar, we looked at the latest trends in Performance Management and Quality.
- Introductions – Jonty Pearce, Call Centre Helper
- Dougie Cameron – Addzest Consulting
- Justin Hamilton-Martin
Topics to be discussed
- Performance management
- Driving up quality scores
- Scoring email and webchats
- Customer satisfaction surveys
- Outbound quality
- Spotting potential opportunities to improve productivity
- Top tips from the audience
- Winning tip: ” Make sure your whole approach to performance management is aligned to a wider customer experience strategy and employee engagement programme. Employees can then see the bigger picture and are more likely to buy in. The approach of “happy employees”, “happy customers” is really true and when employees can see how they are contributing to the bigger picture I have found that the barriers to giving and receiving feedback are overcome far more easily”. Congratulations to Stuart1
Original Webinar date: May 2015