Are you measuring the right things in your contact centre? What are the best metrics to use?
In this interactive webinar we looked at the best measurements to use in the contact centre.
- Jonty Pearce, Call Centre Helper
- Carolyn Blunt, Real Results – The best metrics for your Contact Centre
- Paul White, mplsystems – Balanced Metrics and Improving Metrics with Technology
- Your tips
Winning tip – “Don’t forget to measure advisor satisfaction too.” thanks to Fiona6.
- Interactive Q&A – Live questions from the audience
All the tips from the audience have now been turned into an article 24 ways to improve your contact centre measurements and NetPromoter vs Customer Effort – Which is best?
Topics to be discussed
- Average Handling Time
- Customer Satisfaction
- NetPromoter Scores
- Customer Effort and NetEasy
- Improving Service Levels
- Measuring Productivity
- Quality vs Quantity
- Measuring Quality
- Employee Satisfaction
- Your chance to share your own ideas
Original Webinar date: April 2014