Jabra has announced its Evolve2 range, the next generation of the Evolve range, its best-selling and leading UC headset to enhance productivity in the office.
The range consists of the Evolve2 85, Evolve2 65, and Evolve2 40 and is engineered to transform concentration, collaboration and flexibility in the workplace.
By blocking out more noise, providing better voice clarity, bringing distributed teams together, giving people the power to work from anywhere, and monitoring data to enable intelligent decision-making, the Evolve2 is the new standard to elevate office productivity to new heights.
The headsets work with all leading UC platforms as well as pending certification for Microsoft Teams.
Since Jabra’s Evolve range first hit the market in 2014, office work has changed significantly. Tasks are increasing in complexity and are creating a higher need for collaboration, which means people are spending more time in collaboration mode compared to concentration mode.
This causes an increase in distractions and noise in the office. As a result, workplace productivity remains a constant battle for businesses globally.
But not only our office environment has changed. In today’s society where our work and private lives overlap regularly, it is important that tech solutions can support every scenario. Jabra’s no-compromise Evolve2 headset range offers features that suit every element of life – whether at work, at home or on-the-go.
Future-Proofing With Monitoring and Analytics
Besides elevating concentration, flexibility and collaboration, the Evolve2 range tackles another key reason for the continued productivity problem: the need for monitoring and analysing the entire UC ecosystem in the company to secure stable and high UC call quality.
Evolve2 will integrate with leading software/monitoring vendors to allow IT Directors and other decision-makers to analyse the performance of every Jabra headset and quickly identify the root cause of poor call quality, whether it’s due to Wi-Fi router, UC infrastructure, or the individual user’s headset settings.
Moreover, the Jabra Xpress software enables easy and secure management of headsets, allowing for firmware updates and the implementation of new features whilst making life easier for the IT department.
As a result, businesses can advance their digital evolution by future-proofing their employees with the Evolve2 range, a solution built for all the challenges of modern knowledge workers: concentration in the office, remote collaboration, and the need for flexibility.
Leading Sound and Voice Performance
Fuelled by 150 years of audio engineering excellence, Jabra has a proven track record in sound engineering. Compared to Jabra’s existing Evolve range, the new leading product Evolve2 85 is a purely digital headset that delivers 50% better noise cancellation via the Digital Hybrid ANC and noise-isolating ear cushions with memory foam.
The voice performance is powered by 40% better transmitted audio and double the voice distractor performance, which delivers a distinct focus on the user’s voice while cancelling distracting voices around the user. This focus is partly achieved via the 10 microphones that ensure both voice clarity and ANC – for speaking in even the noisiest environments.
The products within the range feature 360-degree visibility of the Jabra signature busy light on both ear cups to clearly signal concentration mode whilst working autonomously. Additionally, the wireless headsets in the range can be connected to all mobile devices. For these, the Jabra Sound+ App ensures a personalized and fully utilized audio experience.
The Evolve2 range includes three headsets:
1. The Evolve2 85 offers Digital Hybrid ANC and ten microphones in total, including two microphones in the fully integrated boom-arm and eight in the ear cups. Users can enjoy up to 37 hours wireless battery life, 40MM speakers for immersive music, and an integrated busy light with 360-degree view on both ear cups. The headset has been developed to take full advantage of the latest in audio chipset technology, enabling the Evolve2 85 to be one step ahead in battery life, solid connectivity and audio processing. Also, the sleek Evolve2 85 is designed with both the office environment and ‘on-the-go’ professional in mind, which ensures the headset can be worn regardless of where you’re working.
2. The Evolve2 65 has three microphones of which two are located in the boom-arm and one in the right ear cup. The headset offers up to 37 hours of battery life and three times better real wireless range than the existing Evolve 65.
3. The Evolve2 40 is a corded variant and offers the same comfort, durability and user experience as the Evolve2 65.
The Evolve2 85 and Evolve2 65 will include the Jabra Link 380, Jabra’s new BT adapter (dongle) that will be available in either USB-C or USB-A version.
The Microsoft Teams variants in the range have a dedicated Microsoft Teams button which allows instant connection to colleagues and meetings. For these versions the special status indicator LED on the headset can signal different issues, like missing a call or a meeting.
Holger Reisinger, SVP, Enterprise Solutions at Jabra, said: “The working world is changing. Advancements are being made across all sectors, but productivity isn’t improving at the necessary pace. Instead, distractions are growing in the workplace. Collaboration is on the up, but so is remote working.”
“This makes the working world a fairly convoluted space, something the Evolve2 range provides an answer to. Our headsets deliver productivity, pioneer the digital experience, and enhance concentration. We are confident that with the Evolve2 range we’re offering the best headset for concentration and collaboration, whilst also creating a new standard in headsets for the modern office worker.”
Pricing and Availability
The Jabra Evolve2 range will be available from April 1st, 2020 in selected retailers. The Evolve2 85 and Evolve2 65 will be available in two colours: Black and Beige. The Evolve2 40 will be available in black.
- Evolve2 85 STEREO MSRP £382 MSRP (£416 MSRP with desk stand for charging)
- Evolve2 65 STEREO MSRP £178 MSRP, £249 (£212 MSRP with desk stand for charging)
- Evolve2 65 MONO MSRP £169 MSRP (£203 MSRP with desk stand for charging)
- Evolve2 40 STEREO MSRP £101 MSRP
- Evolve2 40 MONO MSRP £93 MSRP