Talkdesk has announced it has launched Talkdesk for Service Cloud Voice on Salesforce AppExchange, empowering customers to connect Talkdesk to Salesforce’s Service Cloud Voice product.
Service Cloud Voice brings together phone, digital channels and CRM data in one central view for service agents.
Customers can now connect their preferred phone solutions into Service Cloud Voice with Service Cloud Voice for Partner Telephony, creating a unified agent and digital channel experience to deliver faster, smarter and more personalized service.
Integrated directly with Salesforce Service Cloud, Talkdesk is currently available on AppExchange.
Talkdesk for Service Cloud Voice gives organizations the power of Salesforce and Talkdesk in one enhanced experience.
The AppExchange listing provides customers with access to essential CCasS capabilities backed by the highly rated, easy-to-use features, service, and reliability synonymous with the Talkdesk brand.
Embedded within Service Cloud Voice, agents can leverage robust Talkdesk contact centre capabilities to deliver rich customer experiences while ensuring the entire customer journey is captured for reporting and analysis within Salesforce.
- Talkdesk for Service Cloud Voice natively integrates phone calls within the Salesforce platform, creating a voice digital channel that is easy for agents to use and navigate with VoiceCall record creation, updates, reporting, and metrics tools.
- As an end-to-end solution for phone support, Talkdesk for Service Cloud Voice includes everything from telephony setup to agent authorization, call controls, automation, and call analytics for optimal agent performance and better customer experiences.
- Customers also gain access to industry-leading Talkdesk capabilities like real-time transcription, after-call work, call recording playback, and supervisor monitoring.
The Talkdesk for Service Cloud Voice AppExchange listing expands the Talkdesk offerings currently available to customers.
With Talkdesk for Salesforce, powered by Talkdesk CX Cloud, and Talkdesk for Service Cloud Voice, both now readily available on Salesforce AppExchange, customers can choose the solution that best fits their needs.
Talkdesk for Salesforce integrates CX Cloud seamlessly to offer robust contact centre functionality, personalized engagement on any channel, and integration to Sales and Service Clouds.
Talkdesk for Salesforce gives agents advanced features such as screen pops, SSO, outbound caller ID, Lightning Flow automations, intelligent routing, and more.
Comments on the News
- “At many organizations, work teams live in Salesforce day in and day out, and are looking for more ways to bring their contact centre solution into that environment,” said Charanya Kannan, chief product and engineering officer, Talkdesk. “We’re working to expand those options by building on the five-year success of Talkdesk for Salesforce to also offer Talkdesk for Service Cloud Voice, providing businesses with greater choice in meeting their unique needs.”
- “Talkdesk for Service Cloud Voice is a welcome addition to the Service Cloud Voice ecosystem,” said Patrick Beyries, vice president of product management, Service Cloud. “The expansion of Service Cloud Voice for partner telephony enables customers to integrate the telephony experience natively within the agent workspace, combined with CRM data, process and voice intelligence.”
- “As enterprises look to gain operational efficiencies, they are also prioritizing ongoing improvements to the way they serve their customers,” said Dave Galloway, principal strategist for Service Cloud, Traction on Demand. “The challenge for many is in bringing together disparate platforms and applications and getting them to work seamlessly. Talkdesk for Service Cloud Voice provides a flexible, scalable, and cost-effective solution that helps businesses achieve both.”
To find out more about Talkdesk, visit their website.