There is often a wide variation in customer experience depending upon which advisor the customer speaks to.
In this webinar we looked at 5 practical ideas on how to change agents’ behaviours so that you deliver a consistently good customer experience.
- Introductions – Rachael Boynton, Call Centre Helper
- Gerry Brown – The Customer Lifeguard
- Jessica Smith- inContact/RingCentral
Topics to be discussed
- Best practices in customer experience
- Changing behaviours
- Developing empathy
- Creating rapport
- The agent feedback loop
- Improving coaching
- Employee satisfaction and engagement
- Employee satisfaction metrics
- The role of technology
- Top tips from the audience
- Winning tip – “We have a thank you board where we put customer comments on heart shaped post its (it does make a difference what shape) on a board and review monthly” thanks to John46
Click here to view the replay.