Quality Scores play a key part in driving the overall Customer Experience. But all too often Quality Improvement can stall – turning into a tick box exercise that does not drive changes in behaviour.
In this Webinar we will be looking at “7 Clever Ways to Drive up your Quality Scores” – from quick wins to longer term solutions.
- Introductions – Rachael Boynton, Call Centre Helper
- Duncan White – horizon2
- Charlene Gillam – NICE Systems
Topics to be discussed
- Quality monitoring
- Performance management
- Ways to improve call scoring
- Improving quality in digital channels – email and webchat
- How to improve calibration
- Speech and interaction analytics
- The best ways to use technology
- Top tips from the audience
- Winning Tip – “We quality check a varied range of calls – length, time of day etc… the long calls also need to be checked as well as the short for the quality.” Thanks to Su2
Original Webinar date: Thursday 4th May 2017