Filed under - Recorded Call Centre and Customer Experience Webinars, Scorebuddy
Improving your Quality Assurance (QA) programme enables you to highlight areas for customer service improvement, positively change agent behaviours and increase motivation.
In this webinar, we shared a number of key methods for improving contact centre QA and highlight the positive impact that these strategies can have on the customer and agent experience.
- Introductions - Jonty Pearce, Call Centre Helper
- Tom Vander Well, Intelligentics
- Derek Corcoran, Scorebuddy
- The keys to building better quality scorecards
- Fresh ideas for improving performance management
- How to best calibrate quality scores
- New techniques for running success quality monitoring sessions
- Top tips and Questions from the audience
- Winning tip –"Invite colleagues from business areas that have nothing to do with the contact centre/customer service to join QA calibration sessions.Those of us who work in the contact centre know too much.Colleagues that have nothing to do with contact centre will view the process like customers who have not contacted the business before" thanks to Mathew44
Click here to view the replay
Tom Vander Well
Call Centre Helper