Due to time and resource restrictions, these chinks in the contact centre’s armour often go unaddressed, much to the detriment of the customer and employee experience.
Luckily, this webinar will provide everything from quick fixes to robust strategies, enabling contact centres to right these wrongs and bolster productivity.
- Introductions – Rachael Trickey, Call Centre Helper
- Daniel Ord, OmniTouch International
- Sarah Morgan, Luceat Consulting
- Brian Atkinson, Five9 EMEA
- The Relationship between Productivity & Quality
- Why Quality Might be the new Productivity
- Efficiency and Effectiveness
- Personalization of Customer Experience
- The Digital Workforce
- Problem Prevention and First Time Fix
- How Technology can Impact a CX Strategy
- Top tips from the audience
- Winning tip – "Taking an extra minute or two to provide a moment of training or next steps to a customer goes a long way in positively supporting a customer and prevent the callback. " thanks to Wendy16
Call Centre Helper