A simple customer journey, which causes little effort for your customers, organization and contact centre is the dream.
Yet, “simple” is not so easy to achieve.
Fortunately, this webinar is here to share lots of clever tweaks that you can make to your customer journeys to improve customer experience and simplify life in the contact centre.
- Introductions – Jonty Pearce, Call Centre Helper
- Alex Mead, Customer Service Experience Leadership & Transformation
- Annika Björck, Customer Centricity Expert and Lecturer
- Mike Murphy, Genesys
- What is causing too much effort for you and your customers?
- Which processes can be simplified, automated and eliminated?
- The quick wins in simplifying customer journeys
- The benefits of reworking your customer journey maps
- Positive people, process and technology changes
- Top tips from the audience
- Winning tip – “Map out your process and over lay customer touch points and then over lay their emotional state at each stage. This will highlight pain points in your process that is driving dis-satisfaction.” thanks to Robert25
Original Webinar date: 6th May 2021
This webinar was brought to you by Call Centre Helper and is sponsored by Genesys