Call Monitoring has in recent years become the key tool for ensuring quality in the contact centre. But how do we really change advisor behaviours and drive customer satisfaction.
In this webinar we looked at the best strategies for improving call quality monitoring.
- Introductions – Rachael Boynton, Call Centre Helper
- Dave Salisbury, Operations and Customer Relations Specialist
- Ed Creasey, NICE Systems
Topics to be discussed
- Call Monitoring Strategies
- How to carry out the best Coaching Sessions
- Calibration Between Advisors
- Quality Assurance
- Advisor Self-Evaluation
- Buddying Advisors
- How many Calls per Month to Monitor
- Monitoring Strategies for Digital Channels – Email, Live Chat and Social Media
- Automated Call Monitoring
- The use of analytics
- Top Tips from the Audience
- Winning tip – “Before providing your feedback in an evaluation, ask agent to do a self-evaluation then set a time to calibrate the findings. Group calibration is also a great tool to improve agent’s scores, compliance issues and C-SAT!!” thanks to Marco7
Original Webinar date: March 2019
Click here to view the replay.