Call Monitoring or Quality Scoring forms the backbone of many contact centres. But it’s so easy to make mistakes, upset your advisors and become a tick box exercise.
This webinar shows how you learn from other contact centres and design the best call monitoring strategy.
- Introductions – Rachael Boynton, Call Centre Helper
- Carolyn Blunt – Ember Real Results
- Frank Sherlock – Callminer
Topics to be discussed
- What are other contact centres doing well
- The best way to give feedback, without upsetting the advisors
- Calibration of quality scores
- Monitoring of multichannel communication
- Self improvement through advisors monitoring their own calls
- The best sample sizes to use
- How to select the best calls to listen to
- Improving delivery of compliance statements
- Finding the best and the worst calls to monitor
- How speech analytics can help streamline the quality monitoring process
- Top tips from the audience
- Winning insight – “Good agents need to be reminded that they are doing a good job to keep them motivated but obviously come up with a strategy to provide the extra support struggling agents need” thanks to Nigel5.
Original Webinar date: Thursday 22nd June 2017
Click here to view the replay.