Are you measuring the right things in your contact centre? What are the best metrics to use?
In this webinar, we discussed the latest thinking behind contact centre metrics and how they are best used across digital channels, making suggestions of the measurements that may benefit your contact centre.
- Introductions – Rachael Boynton, Call Centre Helper
- Paul Weald – Contact Centre Innovator
- Mike Murphy – Genesys
Topics to be discussed
- Commonly used customer service metrics
- The latest thinking in contact centre metrics
- Measurements vs targets
- Efficiency vs outcomes
- Combining metrics
- Quality vs quantity
- Measuring productivity
- The best metrics for digital channels
- Top tips from the audience
- Winning tip – “When driving improvements on a metric be aware how it may impact other areas e.g. driving reductions in AHT may sacrifice quality” thanks to Kay6.
Click here to view the replay.