Over the past few years, there have been many “break-through” metrics including the Net Promoter Score, Customer Effort and Customer Emotion. But these metrics haven’t always lived up to their hype.
In this webinar, we gave a practical assessment of where we are now – in terms of real-time, historical and customer metrics – before making reasonable predictions for the future.
- Introductions – Rachael Trickey, Call Centre Helper
- Jo Hale, Customer Services Expert
- Mike Murphy, Genesys
Topics to be discussed
- Contact centre benchmarking
- Aligning metrics with business strategies
- Choosing the best metrics for you
- Getting the most from your metric scores
- Metrics for the future
- The role of technology
- Top tips from the audience
- Winning tip –“We invite our board to a ‘back to the floor’ session bi-annually. Great opportunity for agents to showcase their abilities and for the board to truly understand what challenges customers have when corresponding with the business” thanks to Heather15
Original Webinar date: 12th September 2019
Click here to view the replay.