But scheduling can be a great big headache.
Too few staff and service levels suffer, customers become unhappy, employees get burnt out. Too many staff and it costs the organisation a lot of money.
It's a real balancing act!
In this webinar our experts look at how to build flexibility into the schedules.
- Introductions – Jonty Pearce, Call Centre Helper
- Dave Vernon, The Forum
- Vosy Gordon, ModusRP
- Paul Chance, NICE Systems
- Hybrid Working and Flexibility
- Choice in the Scheduling Process
- Collaboration and the Best Shift Patterns
- Recruitment and the Process around Flexibility
- Engaging the Agents in the Scheduling Process
- How to Schedule Homeworkers
- How to Reward on Flexibility
- Flexibility Before the Schedule is Created
- Flexibility During the Scheduling Process
- Flexibility After the Schedule has been Created
- Top tips from the audience
- Winning tip – "When presenting a new or change to how you are scheduling, identify your leaders of the group that have the most influence. Get their buy in first and feedback so when you present it to all the leaders, you have support for the change. " thanks to Fayth1
Call Centre Helper