Gamification encourages a culture of friendly competition, which can raise the overall standard of work in the contact centre.
This can be done through motivational games, or through a more complex process that allows us to attain insights into how advisors are performing and use that to drive a gamification programme.
In this webinar, we shared everything from simple, fun games to advice for creating a gamification strategy that will help to develop your contact centre culture.
- Introductions – Charlie Mitchell, Call Centre Helper
- Alexandra Hickson, Payzone UK
- Brian LaRoche, CallMiner
Visit the CallMiner Learning Center!
Dozens of webinars, guides, videos, case studies, and blogs on all contact center and customer experience best practices.
- Fun ways to improve contact centre culture
- The keys to motivating advisors and boosting engagement
- How to use fun to further advisor performance
- The benefits of using technology for contact centre gamification
- Top tips from the audience
- Winning tip – “We use gamification to engage our learners for training and to encourage them to tap into their inquisitive sides and want to learn. This results in a more engaged class and more knowledge staff as a result” thanks to Stacy3
Original Webinar date: 24th October 2019
This webinar was brought to you by Call Centre Helper and is sponsored by CallMiner