Filed under - Recorded Call Centre and Customer Experience Webinars, Genesys
With a delayed response and it being harder to convey the right tone, it is trickier to provide world-class customer service on live chat and email rather than over the phone. Or is it?
In this webinar, we provided you with everything from quick tips to innovative strategies that will help you to put a smile on the face of your customers using the email and live chat channels.
- Introductions - Jonty Pearce, Call Centre Helper
- Sandra Thompson, Exceed All Expectations Click here to view the slides
- Mike Murphy, Genesys Click here to view the slides
- Using the right language
- Improving tone
- Assessing quality
- Structuring your responses
- The role of technology
- Top tips from the audience
- Winning tip – "Tone of voice needs to be consistent across all channels. Email/Phone/Social Media/Live Chat... We created TOV guidelines aligned to the values we hold as business & how different values are demonstrated across different channels. Industry buzzwords of "omni-channel" for the contact channel, but should be also be about the consistency in the conversation." Thanks to Adrian4
Click here to view the replay
Exceed All Expectations
Call Centre Helper