Filed under - Recorded Call Centre and Customer Experience Webinars, CallMiner, Incentives
Lots of contact centres use incentives to drive up performance, but how do you know which ones really work?
During this webinar we looked at Incentives that Work.
- Introductions – Jonty Pearce, Call Centre Helper
- Paul Weald – MCX
- Brian LaRoche – Callminer
- Incentives for Sales
- Incentives for Customer Service
- Incentives for Quality Score
- Individual vs team incentives
- How to motivate the right behaviour
- Time off vs cash rewards
- Use of technology
- Top tips from the audience
- Winning Tip – “In our contact centre we focus on individual and team work, the team working together is so important especially within a call centre which is growing weekly. we recently ran a competition along side the 6 nations rugby competition which had great success. this used team performance and individual” thanks to Louise28.
Original Webinar date: Thursday 27th April 2017
Click here to view the replay.