First Contact Resolution (FCR) is a metric on the rise. It’s at the top of the agenda for many managers.
Why? It is a great way to measure a problem from the customer’s perspective and to highlight broken contact centre processes.
In this, our 300th webinar we will discuss how you can best use FCR to improve contact centre performance with many innovative best practices.
- Introductions – Jonty Pearce, Call Centre Helper
- Justin Robbins
- Martin Hill-Wilson
- Kristyn Emenecker
- How to best define and measure FCR
- How NOT to use FCR
- Best practices for improving FCR
- How to make positive changes to people and process
- The role of technology
- Top tips from the audience
- Winning tip – “Controversially….FCR means nothing if the agent journey is too difficult to navigate.. how can the agent give a great experience if their own experience is terrible. Get the agent journey right and FCR should be the natural outcome instead of chasing it like an out-of-reach target “ thanks to Kelly34
Original Webinar date: 4th November 2021
This webinar was brought to you by Call Centre Helper and is sponsored by Playvox