Are you using the best contact centre metrics ? Are you measuring the right things, to improve performance.
In this webinar we looked at the latest thinking on contact centre metrics and help you choose the best measurements for your organisation.
- Introductions – Rachael Boynton, Call Centre Helper
- Morris Pentel, Customer Experience Foundation
- Mike Murphy, Genesys
Topics to be discussed
- The Best Metrics for your Contact Centre
- The Latest Thinking on Metrics
- Using metrics to drive change and improve advisor performance
- Customer Satisfaction CSAT and DSAT
- NetPromoter Scores NPS
- First Contact resolution FCR
- Customer Effort Scores Customer Effort
- Quality Scores
- Average Handling time
- Adherence and Shrinkage
- Productivity metrics
- The role of Technology
- Top Tips from the Audience
- Winning tip – “The “spiral of positivity” is a good one to use.
It could be the customer or a team member but you gauge where they are on the spiral and your aim is to get them to the top by the end of the discussion.” thanks to Michala1
Original Webinar date: September 2018
Click here to view the replay.