Leadership involves getting the best out of other people. This is crucial in contact centres, but often difficult because we’ve generally got so many people to lead.
These people that we're leading are also changing, with ever more demanding generations entering the contact centre, meaning that we have to find new ways to engage, develop and empower them.
Luckily, we are here to suggest lots of new tools and techniques to help you do just that, as we share lots of insights to better support your team to do their very best work, every day.
- Introductions – Rachael Trickey, Call Centre Helper
- Natalie Calvert, CX High Performance
- Laura Bassett, NICE inContact
- What does a great contact centre leader look like?
- Moving on from the traditional approach to contact centre leadership
- The latest leadership techniques to get the best from your people
- How is the contact centre workforce changing?
- The contact centre tools that a great leader will look to utilise
- Top tips from the audience
- Winning tip – ""Encouraging agent collaboration is critical to employee satisfaction. My software support team members have high individual satisfaction because they have each other's backs. They tell me this every day."" thanks to Laurie4
Webinar Timeline0:15: Introductions – Rachael Trickey, Call Centre Helper
3:16: Poll with results from the audience. Asking "How Frequently do Your Agents Receive Soft-Skills Training After Induction?"
5:29: Natalie Calvert, CX High Performance Presentation
30:13: Take-aways from Natalie's presentation
35:17: Top Tips, Opinions and Questions from the audience
39:21: Laura Bassett, NICE inContact Presentation
52:10: Take-aways from Laura's presentation
52:47: Top Tips, Opinions and Questions from the audience
58:38: Winning Tip
Click here to view the replay
CX High Performance
Call Centre Helper