In this webinar we look at the best words and phrases to use to increase customer satisfaction.
In our webinars, you also have the opportunity to share tips and ask questions of the audience and other attendees.
- The importance of knowing what 'good' vs. 'very good' sounds like to a customer
- Use of CSAT/NPS and speech analytics to understand how to increase customer satisfaction
- Quality scoring to support increased customer satisfaction
- The value of increased customer satisfaction on the company bottom-line: Customer Lifetime Value (CLV)
- The Emotional Experience
- Empathy Statements
- Positive words and phrases
- Delivering an enthusiatic welcome
- Building connections with callers
- Phrases to show and agent is taking ownership of a problem
- Spotting the amount of silence on a call
Vocal Insights Ltd
Call Centre Helper