Click here to register
We all know that the words that we use and the phrases that we say can have a massive effect on customer service.
In this webinar we look at the best words and phrases to use to increase customer satisfaction
In our webinars, you also have the opportunity to share tips and ask questions of the audience and other attendees. We run an interactive chat room in parallel with the webinar.
- John Jacob – Vocal Insights Ltd
- Valur Svansson – IP Integration
- Rachael Boynton – Call Centre Helper
Topics to be discussed
- The importance of knowing what “good” vs. “very good” sounds like to a customer
- Use of CSAT/NPS and speech analytics to understand how to increase customer satisfaction
- The Emotional Experience
- Building rapport
- Positive scripting vs. sign posting
- Empathy Statements
- Positive words and phrases
- The words and non-words that an advisor should avoid use with a customer (and many do)
- Words to turn around an angry customer
- Quality scoring to support increased customer satisfaction
- The value of increased customer satisfaction on the company bottom-line: Customer Lifetime Value (CLV)
You won't want to miss this exciting webinar. Click here to register
This webinar is held at 13.00 pm UK time, 14.00 pm in Paris, 15.00 pm in South Africa and 8.00 am in New York. A replay facility will also be available.
If you are attending one of our webinars for the first time, we suggest you arrive 10 minutes early to allow for the software to download successfully.