Customer feedback can be a great tool to highlight issues, broken processes and track contact centre performance. But it can also be underutilised and used in a way that fatigues customers.
In this webinar, we discuss the best ways to draw beneficial information from customers, as we also examine how this feedback is best used.
- The right questions to ask in a customer survey
- How many questions to ask
- How to drive up survey completion rates
- Post call surveys
- Customer feedback technology
- Extracting feedback from customer comments
- Spotting trends in customer dis-satisfaction
- Top Tips from the Audience
This webinar was brought to you by Call Centre Helper and is sponsored by NICE Nexidia