Leslie O’Flahavan discusses some of the most common mistakes that we make in customer service writing and how to avoid them.
In our conversation, we also talk about personalizing emails and chats, the danger of imposing “word bans” in the contact centre, and interesting activities to improve our customer service writing.
Follow any of the links below to listen to the podcast on your favourite platform:
- Listen to this podcast on Apple Podcasts
- Listen to this podcast on Google Podcasts
- Listen to this podcast on PlayerFM
- Listen to this podcast on Stitcher
- Listen to this podcast on Tune In
- Listen to this podcast on Spotify
Or, if you’d prefer to listen to the podcast directly from this web page, just hit the play button below:
This podcast was made possible by our sponsor Genesys. To request a demo of their contact centre software, visit: www.callcentrehelper.com/demo
What do you think of our podcasts? Let us know by filling in this simple survey. All your feedback is greatly appreciated and, by taking part, you might just win a prize…
Here is a Transcript to the Podcast