eGain have announced the launch of their “AI in 30 Days” program, in order to make it easier for contact centres to get going with Artificial Intelligence (AI).
While AI has been a hot topic among CxO’s and business leaders, projects take four years on average, as long as 10 years in some cases, according to Gartner. By contrast, this program has shown business value in 30 days or less.
eGain’s AI technology spans virtual assistants, machine learning, reasoning, and analytics, used across applications in its digital-first, omnichannel customer engagement suite eGain Solve.
The solution has delivered the following business benefits at scale for blue-chip clients:
- Agent time to competency improvement up to 75%
- NPS (Net Promoter Score) improvement up to 30 points
- FCR (First-Contact Resolution) improvement up to 25%
- Self-service deflection up to 60%
Available immediately for qualified prospects, “AI Value in 30 Days” includes the following elements:
- AI functionality, enhanced with machine learning and knowledge
- Risk-free adoption with eGain Try+Buy consumption model
- Safe, production pilot in the cloud with no budget needed and no obligation to buy
- No-charge guidance to quick business value by AI experts
- One high-impact use-case for customer self-service or agent-assisted service
- Options for A/B testing
- Value expansion roadmap
Companies in banking, financial services, retail, telco, and healthcare have already taken advantage of this approach to create value from AI.
“Contact centre and customer service leaders are really struggling to figure out how to quickly get going with AI,” said Ashu Roy, eGain CEO.
“Our no-strings offer makes it easy to pilot relevant, rich AI and machine learning capabilities in the eGain platform to deliver real value in less than a month.”
For further information about this program and to sign-up, visit: www.egain.com/ai-value-in-30-days