In this webinar we looked at a number of ways to tune up your contact centre to make it easier to operate and to stay in close contact with your customer. Topics range from improving productivity to dealing with mobile customers better.
- Introductions – Jonty Pearce, Call Centre Helper
- 5 ways to tune up your call centre – Martin Hill-Wilson, Brainfood Consulting and Mark Dunn, NewVoiceMedia
- Your tips
Winning tip – “The single biggest impact I have ever had on anyone at the call centre was made by the energy I conveyed when I entered the office in the morning.
My boss is the same and that energy filters down throughout the company – practice kindness as a company policy and your Agents will be more prepared to engage with their callers and deal with their problems, this stands to improve overall customer experience as well!” Thanks to Michael8.
- Interactive Q&A – Live questions from the audience
All the tips from the audience have now been turned into an article 21 Ways to Fine Tune Your Contact Centre
Topics to be discussed
- Latest trends in contact channels
- Improving productivity
- Reducing customer effort
- Mobile customers
- Field services
- Mobile apps
- Top tips from the audience
Original Webinar date: May 2014