Performance management and quality monitoring are both key to driving up customer satisfaction levels.
But how can you improve them in a way that both raises customer satisfaction and keeps agents happy?
We have put together a webinar where we discussed these issues, as well as providing practical solutions about how they can be solved. The webinar is fully interactive, allowing you to participate, as well as share your ideas.
- Introductions – Jonty Pearce, Call Centre Helper
- 6 ways to improve Quality Monitoring & Performance Management – Martin Hill-Wilson, Brainfood Extra
- Tips from the audience – All the tips from the audience have now been turned into an article 59 tips to improve quality monitoring and performance managementWinning tip; The main secret to success in changing the micro-behaviours is collaboratively coaching those individuals in a way where they are totally bought in to why this will benefit them, and exactly how they can make that change. Laura Anderson
59 tips to improve quality monitoring and performance management article written from tips sent in during this webinar
- Interactive Q&A – Live questions from the audience
Topics to be discussed
- Top tips for quality monitoring
- Carrying out agent evaluations
- The optimum level of calls to monitor per month
- How to detect customer dissatisfaction
- How to find areas causing agents the most problems
- Monitoring emails and social media
- Top tips from our audience
- Interactive questions and answers – your chance to ask questions
This webinar is brought to you by Call Centre Helper and is sponsored by Nexidia.
Original Webinar date: September 2012