In this webinar we explore best practice in forecasting methods, testing for accuracy and how to avoid the top five forecasting mistakes. We also take a peek at some of the software innovations that make it easier than ever to generate accurate schedules.
Accurate forecasting of volumes and workloads is the foundation of workforce planning.
No matter how optimal the schedules, how well we manage adherence or how engaged the agents are in the planning cycle, if the forecast is wrong the whole planning process is undermined.
- Forecast accuracy
- Common forecasting mistakes
- Different forecasting models
- Useful Excel functions
- Testing historical vs forecasted data
- Dealing with external events – marketing campaigns, mail drops, the weather
- Eliminating exceptions
- Forecasting software innovations
- Cloud based forecasting systems
- Top tips from the audience
This webinar was brought to you by Call Centre Helper and is sponsored by injixo