But, there are too many things that get in your way, like attrition, budget restraints and recruitment difficulties, aren't there?
Well, not necessarily.
In this webinar we shared a realistic vision of what a super-agent might look like in your contact centre and suggest what you can do to bring that vision to life.
- Introductions – Charlie Mitchell, Call Centre Helper
- Garry Gormley, FAB Solutions
- Jason Griffin, Five9
- Our vision of a contact centre super-agent
- The qualities of a modern-day super-agent
- Coaching super-agent skills
- Equipping a super-agent to boost performance
- Creating a culture for super-agents to thrive
- Top tips from the audience
- Winning tip – "Buddy system - pair a new hire with a super agent as a buddy system. Mentoring, guidance, encouragement, training, socialization within the team and company." thanks to Mark105
Webinar Timeline0:15: Introductions – Charlie Mitchell, Call Centre Helper
4:43: Garry Gormley, FAB Solutions Presentation
11:56: Poll with results from the audience. Asking "What is the Average Cost to Replace a Disengaged Employee in the Contact Centre?"
21:01: Poll with results from the audience. Asking "What Percentage of Customers Would be Willing to Pay More for an Excellent Customer Experience?"
24:07: Take-aways from Garry's presentation
30:23: Top Tips, Opinions and Questions from the audience
34:27: Jason Griffin, Five9 EMEA Presentation
43:05: Poll with results from the audience. Asking "On a Scale of One to Five, How Important is Customer Service in Building Brand Loyalty? "
51:47: Top Tips, Opinions and Questions from the audience
1:00:44: Winning Tip
Call Centre Helper