Imagine having a contact centre full of high-performing super-agents. That would be great, wouldn’t it?
But, there are too many things that get in your way, like attrition, budget restraints and recruitment difficulties, aren’t there?
Well, not necessarily.
In this webinar we shared a realistic vision of what a super-agent might look like in your contact centre and suggest what you can do to bring that vision to life.
- Introductions – Charlie Mitchell, Call Centre Helper
- Garry Gormley, FAB Solutions
- Jason Griffin, Five9
- Our vision of a contact centre super-agent
- The qualities of a modern-day super-agent
- Coaching super-agent skills
- Equipping a super-agent to boost performance
- Creating a culture for super-agents to thrive
- Top tips from the audience
- Winning tip – “Buddy system – pair a new hire with a super agent as a buddy system.
Mentoring, guidance, encouragement, training, socialization within the team and company.” thanks to Mark105
Original Webinar date: 3rd September 2020
0:15: Introductions – Charlie Mitchell, Call Centre Helper
4:43: Garry Gormley, FAB Solutions Presentation
11:56: Poll with results from the audience. Asking “What is the Average Cost to Replace a Disengaged Employee in the Contact Centre?”
21:01: Poll with results from the audience. Asking “What Percentage of Customers Would be Willing to Pay More for an Excellent Customer Experience?”
24:07: Take-aways from Garry’s presentation
30:23: Top Tips, Opinions and Questions from the audience
34:27: Jason Griffin, Five9 EMEA Presentation
43:05: Poll with results from the audience. Asking “On a Scale of One to Five,
How Important is Customer Service in Building Brand Loyalty? “
51:47: Top Tips, Opinions and Questions from the audience
1:00:44: Winning Tip
This webinar was brought to you by Call Centre Helper and is sponsored by Five9