It’s a tough job trying to match the level of staff with the volume of calls. After all, the moment that a customer tries to contact you is dependent upon a wide variety of factors.
So how do you ensure that you can make contact centre forecasts as accurate as possible?
- 5 factors that affect forecast accuracy – Jonty Pearce, Call Centre Helper
- Practical techniques to improve forecast accuracy – Maggie Klenke, The Call Center School
- Forecasting functions to look for in WFM tools – Chris Dealy, InVision Software
Click here to download our Monthly Forecasting Excel Spreadsheet Template
- Interactive Questions and Answers
Topics to be discussed
- Calculating forecast accuracy
- Dealing with the weather
- Maildrops and marketing campaigns
- Cycle forecasting
- Identifying patterns
- Regression analysis
- Billing cycle forecasts
- Factors outside of your control
- Dealing with disasters
- Key forecasting features in WFM Software
This webinar is provided by Call Centre Helper and is being sponsored by InVision Software.
Original Webinar date: May 2012