Building rapport with your customers is a great way to improve customer experience and also build sales.
But in a busy contact centre environment, it is easy for rapport building to get missed.
In this interactive webinar we looked at the best ways to build rapport over the phone.
- Introductions – Jonty Pearce, Call Centre Helper
- Building Rapport – Carolyn Blunt, Real Results
Click here to view the slides
- Better Rapport by Design – Richard Kenny, Plantronics
- Your tips
Winning tip – “Stay 100% focused on the customer/call, don’t let colleagues or other things in the office distract you. It could come across to the customer that you’re not interested or you could miss what they say having to ask them to repeat themselves” thanks to Laura.
All the tips from the audience have now been turned into an article 27 effective ways to build customer rapport
- Interactive Q&A – Live questions from the audience
Topics to be discussed
- Building rapport over the phone
- Telephone skills
- Starting with a smile
- The right words to build rapport
- Call scripting
- Training tips
- Tone of voice
- Listening skills
- Voice quality
- Top tips from the audience
- Interactive questions and answers
This webinar is brought to you by Call Centre Helper and is sponsored by Plantronics.
Original Webinar date: May 2013