In this webinar we shared the secrets of workforce management – how to improve forecasting, scheduling and resource planning.
Looking at a range of techniques and tools, we explored the latest thinking around how to ensure that you have the right number of staff available, at the right times.
- Introductions – Jonty Pearce, Call Centre Helper
- Paul Jackson-Moss, The Forum
The Forum would be happy to offer webinar attendees the opportunity to attend one day of Customer Strategy & Planning Conference taking place on 23-24 April at Harrogate. There is a huge variety of case study, keynote and workshops on available, which would be highly suitable as a follow on to this webinar. This post webinar offer is based on one delegate following a pre-planned “Planning Fundamentals” agenda on the day of their choice. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more detail.
- Jonty Pearce, Call Centre Helper
- Ric Kosiba, Genesys
Topics to be discussed
- The best shift patterns
- Ways to improve forecast accuracy
- Reducing the use of overtime
- Adherence, Shrinkage and Absence
- Designing better spreadsheets
- Workforce Management Tools
- Use of technology
- Top tips and Questions from the audience
- Winning tip – “#Tip We use annualised hours alongside a rotational shift pattern – you then use the annualised hours staff to plug the gaps during peak times” –thanks to Richard29
Click here to view the replay.