So, if you are struggling to accurately forecast contact volumes, create shift patterns that fully engage your teams or effectively monitor real-time performance – this is the webinar for you!
Also, even if you're not struggling, there just might be a little tip that you can pick-up from our two leading industry experts that will help you to run an even smoother operation.
- Introductions – Jonty Pearce, Call Centre Helper
- Jonty Pearce, Call Centre Helper
- John Casey, CCplanning
- Mike Murphy, Genesys
- The fundamentals of resource planning that you mustn’t forget
- The latest techniques in forecasting
- Boosting engagement through designing shift patterns
- Adding flexibility to schedules
- Where can WFM tools help?
- Top tips from the audience
- Winning tip – ""Availability will often change due to at-home responsibilities. regular check-ins with your teams to query preferences/availability especially those that are quieter will ensure full engagement during working hours" thanks to Toni1
Webinar Timeline0:10: Introductions – Jonty Pearce, Call Centre Helper
4:20: Jonty Pearce, Call Centre Helper Presentation
13:31: John Casey, CCplanning Presentation
21:09: Poll with results from the audience. Asking "What is Happening to Your Volumes Compared to Forecast?"
29:38: Poll with results from the audience. Asking "Are your Staff More of Less Productive Working From Home?"
38:13: Take-aways from John' presentation
43:28: Top Tips, Opinions and Questions from the audience
47:15: Mike Murphy, Genesys Presentation
57:21: Take-aways from Mike's presentation
57:52: Top Tips, Opinions and Questions from the audience
1:00:48: Winning Tip
Call Centre Helper