Back for a 3rd year, our Secrets of WFM Webinar looks at the things they don’t tell you about Forecasting and Scheduling.
We looked at the leading-edge research as well as lessons learned the hard way on how to solve WFM problems.
- Introductions – Jonty Pearce, Call Centre Helper
- Jonty Pearce, Call Centre Helper
- John Casey, CCplanning
- Ric Kosiba, Genesys
Topics to be discussed
- The Latest Thinking on Forecasting
- Using the Erlang A formula to predict Abandon Rates
- The Myth that Live Chat is Cheaper than a Phone Call
- Why very few contacts have an “Average” Average Handling Time
- Interesting correlations on WFM Data
- How loading the Space Shuttle could help your schedules
- Forecasting LiveChat with concurrency
- Many more lesser known ideas
- Top Tips from the Audience
- Winning tip – “Commit to a daily meeting with managers to discuss forecast & planning so that if the “unexpected” happens it doesn’t come as a surprise – Management aware of absence levels over planned shrinkage % & also potentials for changes to offline time etc.” thanks to Richard29
Original Webinar date: April 2019
Click here to view the replay.