Time : 14:00
Location : Virtual
Your customers have a lot of ways to communicate with you. With easier contacts often diverted to bots, the interactions your agents are handling are longer and more complicated than ever.
Traditional Workforce Management (WFM) workflows create silos of inaccurate data that get in the way of your ability to manage your teams in today’s blended digital office – making it almost impossible to plan work across intervals.
So what’s the secret to getting it right? Come along to this webinar to learn more about how to break the chains of traditional Workforce Management (WFM) practices – with tips and tricks to optimise your forecasting, scheduling, and intraday management.
- Vosy Gordon, Director, ModusRP
- Andrea Matsuda, Senior Product Marketing Manager at NICE Ltd
- Rachael Trickey, Call Centre Helper
What you will learn…
- How today’s blended digital offices create new WFM challenges
- How traditional WFM silos are holding your teams back
- What best practice really looks like in 2023
- How to unlock the latest WFM secrets
- How NICE WFM True to Interval can make a difference
This webinar is brought to you by Call Centre Helper and is sponsored by NICE