Quality of Experience With Your Business’s Communication Systems Determines Success
Your customers’ satisfaction and loyalty hinges on the quality of their experiences. When there’s a breakdown in a company’s communication environment, customers are the ones impacted first. After all, they can’t communicate with a business if there’s a network outage.
Unfortunately, most issues like this go unresolved for too long, leaving businesses scrambling to fix issues as new ones emerge. This is a massive blow to employees’ productivity and an unnecessary strain on any company’s budget.
As technology advances and networks become increasingly complex, it’s more important than ever to proactively address the risks that compromise customer experience. This is even more challenging for businesses that are frequently in crisis mode. The inevitable finger-pointing gets in the way of progress.
Solutions Significantly Reduce Communication Environment Risks
Today’s communication environments are assembled from an array of disparate technologies, some legacy and some brand new. They’re integrated with solutions from multiple vendors who are competitors. As a result, keeping communications running smoothly is challenging, time consuming, and costly.
Due to inherent complexity, the likelihood of businesses experiencing regular communication environment problems is very high. Here are just some examples of the typical risks that damage CX and increase operational expenses:
- Poor voice quality
- Improper call routing
- Dropped calls
- Improper data and/or slow data arrival
- Reduced application performance
- High call abandonment rates
- Project delays
- Undiscovered issues
- Necessary rollbacks
- Idle employees/agents
- Customer churn
These risks are a major source of expense, frustration, and business service delays. They also foster customer and employee satisfaction issues.
Solutions can directly address communication environment risks by drastically shortening the Mean Time to Diagnosis (MTTD) and Mean Time to Repair (MTTR) of problems and issues for both new projects and ongoing operations.
Risk Reductions From Testing and Monitoring Solutions Lead to Compelling Cost Savings
The risk reductions achieved via testing and monitoring directly improve the most problematic component of a business’s ongoing technology expenses: the unpredictable costs associated with automation failures.
Customers realize hard cost savings from deploying testing and monitoring solutions to address common communication network risk.
Top Hard Cost Savings Achieved
The following is a list of the top ways our solutions lead to hard cost savings:
- Improved voice quality: Cost savings from eliminating call extensions that occur because of poor voice quality.
- Fewer misdirected calls: Cost savings from eliminating incorrect and unnecessary call transfers.
- Fewer repeat calls: Cost savings from eliminating callbacks that occur because of poor voice quality.
- Reduction of lost agent time: Cost savings from eliminating idle time that occurs from lags created by technology failures.
- Fewer containment outages: Cost savings from increasing the percentage of calls completed via self-service to the containment percentage goal.
- Reduced customer churn: Revenue increase due to a reduction in customer losses that are attributable to poor voice quality.
- Fewer project completion delays: For newer projects, companies can eliminate delays that happen because of problems that can only be solved using our tools.
- Finding issues during pre-production: It’s always better to find issues in pre-production rather than post-production.
- Fewer performance-impacting issues: Monitoring solutions reduce the amount of time it takes to address issues that directly affect customers.
- Reduction of MTTD: Our solutions decrease the average amount of time it takes to identify the root cause of a problem.