From 2020, we can all recognize the value of reducing new unnecessary contacts, increasing self-service, deflecting contacts to more appropriate channels and fixing broken processes.
In this webinar, we will share some invaluable tips and techniques to help you hit each of these goals, so you can reduce contact volumes and keep customers happy.
- Introductions – Jonty Pearce, Call Centre Helper
- John Casey, CCplanning
- Sarah Morgan, Luceat Consulting
- Tiago Doroana, Talkdesk
- How to reduce contact volumes in the call centre?
- Simple techniques that you can apply tomorrow
- How NOT to do it
- How to avoid repeat calls over the same problem
- The wider role of technology
- Top tips from the audience
- Winning tip – "The best way to deal with a call is not to get it in the first place." Understand what calls you are receiving and what drives those calls. Work with other areas of the business to look at automated processes (i.e. website) or pro-active customer experience management to reduce incoming calls without negatively impacting customer experience. " thanks to Allan5
Call Centre Helper