In this webinar we looked at different ways to improve the customer experience. From quick wins, to deeper structural changes we looked at ways to improve the experience that our customers receive.
- Introductions – Jonty Pearce, Call Centre Helper
- Morris Pentel – Customer Experience Foundation and Richard Farrell – Netcall
Topics to be discussed
- The best ways to measure customer experience
- Customer Journey Mapping
- Building a culture of continuous improvement
- Reducing queueing time
- First Contact Resolution – Driving down repeat contacts
- Quick wins
- Using technology to improve the customer experience
- Hint and tips from the audience
- Winning Tip – “Listen to customer feedback and react. Putting fancy tools for users to provide feedback is not effective if you are not taking actions on the feedback given. Having a team that get´s back to the customer with actions taken on the feedback is key to ensuring that they will provide feedback again in the future”. Thanks to Michael39
Original Webinar during our Online Conference: Tuesday 28th March 2017
Click here to view the replay.