There has been a lot of hype about the potential for Artificial Intelligence in the Contact Centre. This has led to a number of companies trying to use AI and getting their fingers burnt.
In this webinar we looked at practical ways to deploy AI and where to avoid the pitfalls.
- Introductions – Jonty Pearce, Call Centre Helper
- Dr David Naylor, Humanotics
- Stephen Kennedy, eGain
Topics to be discussed
- Artificial Intelligence
- How has the technology progressed?
- Where is it safe to use it, where is it not?
- The latest feedback from customers using AI
- Neural Networks
- Use of ChatBots
- Measuring the effectiveness of AI
- Quality control measures for AI
- Top Tips from the audience
- Winning tip –“A bot is just an interface. If it’s hooked up to the right resources, then it can be very useful. For example, if it’s linked up to a search function which has indexed all your company’s documentation, it can create instant access to useful information. That can improve FCR etc” thanks to Bilbo1
Original Webinar date: March 2019
Click here to view the replay.