Filed under - Recorded Call Centre and Customer Experience Webinars, Enghouse
If you are looking to build a culture of continuous improvement, emotional intelligence may just be the missing ingredient that you need.
By unlocking the emotional intelligence that’s hidden within your leaders and advisors, you can improve everything from people management to customer conversations.
In this webinar, we will help you to fully understand emotional intelligence as a concept and build a great contact centre culture around it, enabling your wonderful teams to work to their full potential.
- Introductions – Rachael Trickey, Call Centre Helper
- Annamarie Quinn, Sensée
- Jeremy Payne, Enghouse Interactive
- What is emotional intelligence?
- How can you create a more emotionally intelligent contact centre?
- Top tips for raising contact centre performance
- Developing empathy with customers
- How advisors can build rapport
- How to lead with emotional intelligence
- The tools that support the emotionally intelligent contact centre
- Top tips from the audience
- Winning tip – "Take time in your one to ones to not talk about stats and performance, just discuss how your employee is feeling anything they need from you. That is their time to discuss what's going on with them at that time :)" thanks to Alex50
Click here to view the replay
Call Centre Helper