In this webinar, we looked at how to build a culture of continuous improvement in your contact centre.
- Introductions – Jonty Pearce – Call Centre Helper
- Justin Robbins – Community Director at HDI & ICMI
- Jennie Corner – Assurant Solutions
Topics to be discussed
- Failure demand
- Root cause analysis
- Closing the loop on fixing issues
- Getting buy in from the rest of the company
- Making time to fix or improve what isn’t working
- Process Automation Software
- Top tips from the audience
- Winning Tip – “We have a company-wide log for concerns that can be viewed on intranet by everyone which allows all colleagues in contact centre and beyond to have a voice (similar to suggestion box) but this cannot be logged without “next steps” and possible solutions. Often gives those colleagues that may not speak up using other channels the chance to air the issues they have identified.” thanks to Emma44
Click here to view the replay.