Filed under - Recorded Call Centre and Customer Experience Webinars, Genesys
In this webinar we looked at how technology can help drive the contact centre forward, to deliver higher contact volumes and improve the customer experience.
- Introductions – Jonty Pearce – Call Centre Helper
- Nicola Millard – BT
- Mike Murphy – Genesys
Topics to be discussed
- Which technologies work best
- Dealing with increased contact volumes
- Best practices in contact centre technology
- Technology of the future
- Multichannel customer contact
- Improving webchat (Live Chat)
- Self service
- Artificial intelligence
- Robotic process automation
- Knowledge management
- Interaction analytics
- Top tips from the audience
- Winning Tip – “When considering self-serve technology think of the customer contact centre interactions as valuable v irritants. If a task is valuable to the customer and you resource, if task is an irritant to the customer and valuable to you automate, if an irritant to the customer and you eliminate it” thanks to Lesley11.
Original Webinar date: Thursday 16th November 2017
Click here to view the replay.