Click here to register
Technology is rapidly changing the contact centre and can be a significant driver in expansion.
In this webinar we will be looking at how technology can help drive the contact centre forward, to deliver higher contact volumes and still improving the customer experience.
And being an interactive webinar, you will also have the opportunity to share tips and ask questions of the audience and other attendees. We run an interactive chat room in parallel with the webinar.
- Nicola Millard – BT
- Mike Murphy – Genesys
- Jonty Pearce – Call Centre Helper
Topics to be discussed
- Which technologies work best
- Dealing with increased contact volumes
- Best practices in Contact Centre technology
- Technology of the future
- Multi-channel customer contact
- Improving Webchat (Live Chat)
- Self service
- Artificial Intelligence
- Robotic Process Automation
- Knowledge Management
- Interaction Analytics
- Top Tips from the audience
You won't want to miss this exciting webinar. Click here to register
This webinar is held at 1pm UK time, 2pm in Paris, 3pm in South Africa and 8am in New York. A replay facility will also be available.
If you are attending one of our webinars for the first time, we suggest you arrive 10 minutes early to allow for the software to download successfully.