The cost-of-living crisis has put pressure on contact centres to do more with less, as their overheads increase, while their customers become more demanding than ever – increasingly turning to their service providers for support as they struggle with their finances too.
It’s a stressful juggling act for all contact centre leaders right now.
Fortunately, there’s light at the end of the tunnel. Thanks to the ever-evolving capabilities of cloud technology and artificial intelligence, as well as the latest people and process strategies, there are amble opportunities for contact centres to turn things around.
So where do you start? Come along to this webinar to learn more about where your current technology, people, and processes could be holding you back – with tips and tricks to optimise your contact centre efficiency.
- Introductions – Xander Freeman, Call Centre Helper
- Gary Kinsella, Curium Solutions
- Ben Hill, NICE
What you will learn…
- Why efficiency should be at the heart of your contact centre strategy
- How artificial intelligence (AI) is changing the rulebook for contact centre efficiency
- The changes you can make to your people and processes right now
- Why it’s never been a better time to switch to the cloud
- Quick-wins on improving efficiency in the contact centre