Luckily, we are here to help set you on the right path, as we share the key steps that you need to take to achieve a good QA programme.
- Introductions – Jonty Pearce, Call Centre Helper
- Thomas Laird, Expivia Interaction Marketing
- Lauren Maschio, NICE Systems
- The new innovations in QA
- Getting advisor buy-in to your QA programme
- Perfecting your quality scorecards
- Quality monitoring best practices
- Can specialised QA technology help?
- Top tips from the audience
- Winning tip – "Be sure to add positive comments into the feedback, not just the opportunities." thanks to Scott10
Webinar Timeline0:19: Introductions – Jonty Pearce, Call Centre Helper
4:28: Thomas Laird, Expivia Interaction Marketing Presentation
7:09: Poll with results from the audience. Asking "Which are the Most Important Metrics?"
22:44: Take-aways from Thomas' presentation
28:06: Top Tips, Opinions and Questions from the audience
36:55: Lauren Maschio, NICE Systems Presentation
48:02: Poll with results from the audience. Asking "Where are You on the Quality Journey?"
51:57: Take-aways from Lauren's presentation
52:42: Top Tips, Opinions and Questions from the audience
58:35: Winning Tip
Expivia Interaction Marketing
Call Centre Helper