Achieving a good QA programme is tricky to get right and goes beyond monitoring four or five customer contacts, per advisor, every month.
Luckily, we are here to help set you on the right path, as we share the key steps that you need to take to achieve a good QA programme.
- Introductions – Jonty Pearce, Call Centre Helper
- Thomas Laird, Expivia Interaction Marketing
- Lauren Maschio, NICE Systems
- The new innovations in QA
- Getting advisor buy-in to your QA programme
- Perfecting your quality scorecards
- Quality monitoring best practices
- Can specialised QA technology help?
- Top tips from the audience
- Winning tip – “Be sure to add positive comments into the feedback, not just the opportunities.” thanks to Scott10
Original Webinar date: 15th October 2020
0:19: Introductions – Jonty Pearce, Call Centre Helper
4:28: Thomas Laird, Expivia Interaction Marketing Presentation
7:09: Poll with results from the audience. Asking “Which are the Most Important Metrics?”
22:44: Take-aways from Thomas’ presentation
28:06: Top Tips, Opinions and Questions from the audience
36:55: Lauren Maschio, NICE Systems Presentation
48:02: Poll with results from the audience. Asking “Where are You on the Quality Journey?”
51:57: Take-aways from Lauren’s presentation
52:42: Top Tips, Opinions and Questions from the audience
58:35: Winning Tip
This webinar was brought to you by Call Centre Helper and is sponsored by NICE