In this webinar, we provided you with a range ideas that will help you to maximise the value of your self-service and reduce workload in the contact centre.
- Introductions - Rachael Trickey, Call Centre Helper
- Colin Taylor, The Taylor Reach Group
- Tamsin Dollin, NICE inContact
- 2019 Global Findings: Business vs. Consumer Customer Experience (CX) Transformation Benchmark
- Faster Service, Happier Customers: Using Self-Service to Accelerate the Speed of Resolution
- What’s Wrong with Customer Self-Service?
- Customer service apps
- Website / FAQ improvements
- Reducing contact volumes
- Self-service improving advisor engagement
- Top Tips from the Audience
- Winning tip – We have to remember that Self Service is still about service. If we do not understand our client's expectations, we will be unable to propose satisfactory self service options and thus they will come back to a live person. I expect that the implementation of a self service option should be constantly adjusted to better meet client expectations - sent in by Denis6.
The Taylor Reach Group
Call Centre Helper