NetPromoter Score, First Contact Resolution, Average Handling Time, Customer Effort, Quality Scores Customer Satisfaction, Employee Engagement, Adherence, Forecast Accuracy.
With so many metrics out there it's easy to get bogged down in detail and not see the wood for the trees.
In this webinar we look at the very best metrics to use in the contact centre.
- What other contact centres are doing?
- A review of the best measurements
- NetPromoter Score, Average Handling Time, Customer Effort, Quality Scores Customer Satisfaction, Employee Engagement, Voice of the Customer, Adherence, Forecast Accuracy, Abandon Rates, Survey Completion Rates.
- Goodhart's law
- Reporting style and frequency
- Making collection and sending out of metrics easier
The Customer Lifeguard
Call Centre Helper