Our Next Webinar
In this webinar we looked at the very best metrics to use in the contact centre.
- Introductions – Jonty Pearce, Call Centre Helper
- Gerry Brown – The Customer Lifeguard
- Jonathan Wax – Nexidia
Topics to be discussed
- What are other contact centres doing?
- A review of the best measurements
- NetPromoter Score, Average Handling Time, Customer Effort, Quality Scores Customer Satisfaction, Employee Engagement, Voice of the Customer, Adherence, Forecast Accuracy, Abandon Rates, Survey Completion Rates
- Goodhart’s law
- Reporting style and frequency
- Making collection and sending out of metrics easier
- Winning tip – “Having a detailed customer journey map can provide insight into the processes and will show where improvements need to be made in the customers journey. This can show you which KPI’s would be more beneficial to those particular areas.” Thanks to Kirsten2
Original Webinar date: Thursday 18th May 2017