If you want to run an efficient contact centre, you need to match the number of staff on duty with the volumes of calls, emails and web chats coming in. Too many staff and it costs you money. Too few staff and you get long queues and poor customer service.
That’s where Workforce Management (WFM) technology comes in. It makes it much easier to forecast call volumes and to schedule staff.
In this interactive webinar we looked at best practice when using Workforce Management technology in the contact centre.
- Introductions – Jonty Pearce, Call Centre Helper
- Executive Briefing on Workforce Management – David Evans, Business Systems and Colin Whelan, Professional Planning Forum
- Your tips
Winning tip – “Top Tip – Preference Based Scheduling is a great motivator for getting agents to work when it suits them and the business.” thanks to James
All the tips from the audience have now been turned into an article 17 top tips for workforce management
Click here to download our Monthly Forecasting Excel Spreadsheet Template
- Interactive Q&A – Live questions from the audience
Topics to be discussed
- Forecasting call volumes
- Forecasting emails and back-office forecasting
- Scheduling staff
- Shift swaps
- Attrition and shrinkage
- Multi-skilling challenges
- Use of spreadsheets
- Erlang calculations and simulation
- Cloud-based WFM
- Top tips from the audience
- Interactive questions and answers
This webinar is brought to you by Call Centre Helper and is sponsored by Business Systems.